Twitter interviews can be the right choice if you are planning to develop your business network on this social media platform. You can just start the Twitter interviews which are just like other interviews where you can have a conversation through tweets. There is lot of advantages when you use Twitter for interviews which includes knowing about people in Twitter, share your views and more. You can also conduct Twitter interviews live and make it useful for your business. Make sure at the end of your interview try to publish its transcript in your blog as well as share it in all social media channels to make it really work.
1. Interview reasons- First you have to find the reason for your interview and why you want to conduct in Twitter. By knowing this you will be able to select the right people for the interview and ask the questions related to your business. You can also provide the most useful insight to the Twitter audience and even promote other services.
2. Contact before interview- You have to get in touch with the person before the interview to make sure that they understand the reasons behind your Twitter interview. Try to give them a good insight about your interview by sending a email. Mention the details about your interview in the email.
3. Select the hashtag- Hashtags are the best choice in Twitter to make the people follow your interview. You have to select the best hashtag that can attract most of the people for your interview. The interview hashtag in Twitter will help the people to follow and even search the most relevant event.
4. Track your interview- Decide about the interview questions which will be asked to the participant and also maintain the time in which the Twitter interview should end. You will be able to keep a track about your interview by doing this. Also track the best suitable people for your Twitter interview and the time suitable to keep them attracted. You can select different questions for your various interviews or even use the same set of questions for all the Twitter interviews which depends on you.
5. TweetChat- This is one of the best monitoring tools for using it with Twitter and it can help to tweet live during the interviews for different reasons. This tool is useful for everyone to access easily as it is a web-based version and the signing in into the Twitter account is also simple with this tool.
6. Promote your interview- It is important for the people to know that you are conducting a Twitter interview. You can also use other social media platform to make the people aware of your interview. Use all the relevant methods to promote your Twitter interview both online and offline. Then you have to send a tweet the Twitter interview a day before the schedule. Also remind about the interview through tweets few hours and minutes before the interview.
There are ways for improving your tweet response by following few simple methods. There are campaigns in Twitter that can help to find out the important terms and details that can be used to generate best response.
1. Conveying urgency- According to a report tweets that are made using words such as fast and quick have and lower cost per acquisition and higher click-through rate. Try to use time restriction just like the marketers as well as advertisers who have been using the message of urgency from the beginning. This is known to be one of the most interesting aspects while considering Twitter and its tweets.
2. Percentage discounts- Tweets that feature percentage discounts was about 40% better when compared to other tweets as per a report in terms of the CPA and mainly that featured dollar-based savings. But this is a normal way of advertising to get more response, but it is considered to be very effective.
3. New opportunities- Most of the people use Twitter to get the latest information that is happening around the world in real-time. Twitter is also used to provide new opportunities for users to find what is happening around them real quick.
4. Keeping everything short- Always maintain your tweet length as short as possible. Never use the 140 characters that are available as default in Twitter for sending tweets. By leaving space in your tweet you will be able to receive response from other who would like to reply to your tweet. As per the report, the tweets that feature character from 40 to 60 have lowest CPA when compared to Tweets which are long.
5. Asking Questions- Tweets that features a question is known to have lower cost per click along with high click-through rate. Social media platform like Twitter gives a chance for everyone including the brands to succeed.
6. Contest prize- Direct response tweets with contest feature 40% lower cost-per-acquisition where people will not be able to provide their suggestions. The people will not be able to share their views or opinions in this type of tweets. Even though the contest tweets are known to be effective, they a little amount of tweets are included in study made by Twitter featuring a price.
7. Hashtags- Using the hashtags is one of the most effective way of reach more number of people. Hashtags are the perfect choice for increasing the tweet reach which helps to connect with right audience and the overall presentation made in your tweet can cause a big impact among the people.
8. Handling business- The study from Twitter also discovered that tweets that features another handle was able to reduce individual relevance at a glance taking the focus completely out of it. Also avoid using too much of capital letters as you tweets can look much more aggressive. If you are trying to use some grammatical markers in your tweets, try to avoid it to prevent bad response.